“Family Owned, Family Focused!”
River View by Platinum Communities
When you or a family member are ready for care that matches your personal lifestyle and needs with the appropriate level of assistance, Platinum Communities’ River View is the answer.
River View is a warm inviting assisted living facility in Watertown serving the frail elderly and disabled. Our dedicated staff provides exceptional individualized care 24 hours a day. Our menu’s feature tasty and inviting entrée’s while a full slate of activities is offered daily to engage our residents in healthy stimulating interactions. At River View you will find peace of mind for your loved one.
1301 E. Main Street
Watertown, WI 53094
Watertown Assisted Living
My mother, Nancy, lived at Riverview for five years, and during that time I never heard anything except praise and compliments about her accommodations and care. I live several states away, and it was especially reassuring to be able to call and speak with Mom’s caregivers about her condition. Mom particularly enjoyed the relaxed social interaction between caregivers and fellow residents, and she delighted in introducing me to everyone when I would visit. I felt like Mom was living with a large extended family, and I know she enjoyed her life at River View.
My grandfather was at Larson House, the staff there are great. Not only do they take care of the people that live there but they take care of the family too. We always felt so welcome. They cared for grandpa up till he passed and during that difficult time, they were all a blessing, offering us coffee, water and the office girls were so involved helping staff, checking in with us and making sure we were ok and that grandpa was comfortable. You really know they care. We couldn’t have picked a better place!.
My mother has been a resident of Larson House since May 2014. During this time frame, Larson House has proven time and time again that they have my mother’s best interest at heart. Without the wonderful help from Tina and Missy and all the wonderful staff working there, my life would certainly have been much more complicated than it was. The staff and Larson House have always gone way above and beyond in all their dealings with me. I could not have done the wonderful job that they do every day! I would recommend Larson House to anyone in my family. Keep up the wonderful work, you are just AWSOME.
My Mom has been at River View for many years. She enjoys her one bedroom apartment which is just the right size for her needs. The staff is very attentive to my mom’s physical and emotional well-being. The staff is friendly and helpful to family members. There are lots of activities for the residents, chairobics being my mom’s favorite. At River View my mom is able to enjoy her independence with help when needed. This has been a very high quality facility for my mom to live. Thank-you for your special care.
“My name is Elizabeth and I have been a resident at Country View since February of 2017. I have everything positive to say about Country View. They have great people working here that give great care. The food is good and I feel at home.”
I have been working here at Country View since December of 2010. I started off as a caregiver and made my way up to the House Manager through out the years. Therefore; I am very familiar with all areas and duties. I take my job very seriously and have a great passion for what I do. I believe the staff here treats all of the residents as if they were their own family. I would really enjoy taking care of your loved one so feel free to come in for a tour at any time!
For Our Newsletter
River View in Watertown, WI is an assisted living is a senior living community. It has a special look as every senior living community in the state. Our services are distinguished as we stress on providing care, comfort, and commodity. We are best service providers for assisted living near Watertown. We are striving to make your life really worth living. Our staff is fully dedicated to providing you unmatchable services. Our unique and special services along with luxurious amenities will make your life feel wonderful. To prove this statement some of the facts are given under.
Feel At Home In Your New Watertown Assisted Living Community
The core idea of River View that makes us the best Watertown assisted living community is to make you feel at home. We are striving to provide you affordable services. We try to take your worries away from you by providing you convenience in your daily needs. We care for your fitness, your company, and your daily life activities.
We love to provide you an independent lifestyle in Watertown. River View Assisted living in Watertown is an excellent blend of hospitality, luxury, and comfort. Our dynamic community has the potential to attract you towards its charming life. All the services at Watertown community are planned as per the taste of our clients. Our staff highly trained to assist you in every action of yours.
We have a reputation to be the top Assisted Living Community In Watertown, WI.
There are certain reasons for that:
1. We have very regular and planned local transportation in Watertown. Our planned traffic routes make it easy for you to access your destination.
2. We have a great choice of apartments as per your budget. Our apartments are equipped with elegant and comfortable furniture
3. Our very helpful and cooperative staff is 24/7 is available to assist you. You can ask anytime for our
services. Further, our staff is educated and professionally trained to provide
services for assisted living in Watertown Wisconsin.
4. We provide you easy access to barber and beauty salons for your regular needs. You can easily access to all day base services.
5. Medical clinics and staff are within reach and close to you. You don’t have to travel miles to
reach a medical man.
6. We have availability of very wide and on-site parking. You can park your vehicle closer to your
apartment, and don’t have to walk long to reach parking. Moreover, parking is
extremely wide. You never have to worry about parking your vehicle.
7. We understand the need of assistance. In this respect, we have facilitated every room with emergency calling
8. Entertainment makes your time a bit full of colors. Every one of us needs some change in life. Keeping this in mind we have arranged regular entertainment programs and events e.g.
9. Regular visits of guest speakers will help you improve your knowledge. It is also a way to improve your knowledge about contemporary issues.
10. Food plays a vital role in a man’s life. It keeps you fit healthy and active. We have planned food to enrich your diet plan. A very carefully planned food range is available according to your needs and health. Breakfast, dinner or lunch, we believe it should be special.
11. Outdoor patios and gardens
12. We have gaming rooms for leisure activities. You can enjoy different types of games to kill your time and feel some change. Some are to give some exercise to your brain tissues.
13. Communication is a desperate need of the modern world. We wish to keep you updated. In this
regard, we have the best and urgent postal service
14. Keeping in view, the health issues in mind we provide our customers smoking free facilities.
15. Every day newspaper delivery is considered as the basic need of daily life. You will receive newspaper daily at your breakfast table. It will keep you updated about life in general and the life about assisted living near Watertown, WI also.
16. We have a large library where books are kept for your reading and learning.
Take a look at our decision guide to help make an informed decision. If you already made a decision you are invited to visit us, click the button below to schedule a tour.
Our Watertown Assisted Living Campus is centrally located to serve:
Terms of Service