COVID-19 Update Platinum Communities
The highest priority at Platinum Communities is the well-being of our residents and staff. In response
to the ongoing public health concern and with direction from the Department of Health and Human
Services, we have outlined updated precautions below;
- Platinum Communities is adhering to strict health and safety protocols, including regular
sanitizing and cleansing measures at each facility
- Protocols are based on recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention and the Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
- To protect the health, safety and well-being of our residents, their families and staff, Platinum
Communities instituted campus-wide lockdowns March 12 before being instructed to do so.
- We continue to monitor residents and staff for symptoms of COVID-19 and will take all
appropriate precautionary measures and adhere to reporting requirements.
- We are actively screening all visitors, residents and employees daily.